Sunday, February 25, 2007

Murder in Sin City









So another birthday! Some people hate birthdays..me, well I tend to love them. I think it is a great time to reflect and be thankful for your life. Also a fabulous opportunity to remember what it is that you want to bring into others lives. For me, I hope that I bring you joy, laughter and love.



Thanks so much to everyone that came to our murder mystery night and for those that joined us in thought. We had a wonderful time - as can be seen by the pictures. Shelley was her normal sleuthful self and was the big winner by correctly guessing who dunnit. Mano of course (or surprisingly) was the drama queen, Rick(aka Elvis) was best dressed - I'm sure because of the pants! and Sami managed to make the most money. Hoping everyone had as much fun as I did.

No comments: