Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nothin New

Hi there,

For those of you that follow along very closely....you will know that I read the rumour boards. Yes there is a whole adoption world out there that is full of speculation over when the next set of referrals will come and what dates will be included. These 'rumours' are not always true but most of the time they are not that far off. Well on Friday, the most recent rumour is that the next set of referrals will only go until October 31st. I guess many people were logged in on that date and therefore everyone seems to think it will be tough for them to go any further. Disappointing? Yes. This would mean that we will most likely be included in the May referrals rather than April with a travel time of June/July. Again, these are just rumours and complete speculation. We will have to just wait and see.
July travel will be appreciated by my peers at work as my project begins pilotting in July. That was the joke on this past crazy, crazy Friday. I like this joke as it makes me feel very appreciated at work. I also know that I am surrounded by a very cool group of people that are some of the biggest cheerleaders for our adoption. Truthful - not kissing a_ _!
Friday I had a fabulous time with my girlfriends. So awesome to laugh!
Off to the Raptors game today, for a little bit of fun in the big city. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: