Monday, April 30, 2007

Another great weekend, coupled with some good news!

Well the fun 'girls night in' has now come and gone! It was a blast. You know that laughter that can rock you to your soul, when your insides hurt and tears stream down your cheeks??? Well that was definitel happening. Thank you ladies for a great time and all the wonderful gifts!
So referrals are out and it is with mixed feelings that I share the update. To understand my excitement, you first need to know that throughout this month - after the disappointing two day batch last month, the rumour sites have predicted a one or two day batch this month. And if that had kept up then we would be looking at travelling in the Fall after Brian is back in school. They have done the referrals up to and including November 1st. So though we are not in this batch - a sad realization I came to a couple weeks ago, we are definitely in the next time. They average 32 days per between batches so sometime around May 31st we should see Alex's sweet face!!!! Woohoo!
Now I can plan. Now I can figure out approximately when we will travel. Now I am pumped!
Loving the world and all who are in today!

No comments: