Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another Day on the Island...

This weekend Shelley and I headed over to the Island for a little relaxation. I say a little as the cold nights certainly took away some of our ability to relax. We had a great time and ate well! This is an annual trip for Shelley and I but I don't think we have every been so nuts as to go this early in the Spring. I will be returning in a couple weeks to watch my Pop fly a kite - yes I know that sounds odd! I will add some more pics as soon as I can but until then, please enjoy!

Skylar is growing but will never reach Simon's size! Simon is my girlfriend's 16 month old pup! They are great friends and try to tire each other out - doesn't work though!
My new Pelee Pup! This was my first trip with him and he loves the beach. As most of you know this is a true test of the character of my dog! Isn't he handsome?


My mornings always begin with a hike at Fish Point. This pic was taken at 7am shortly after sunrise while Shelley was finally getting some well deserved rest. The point wasn't as long as it normally is but hopefully this gives you an idea of the beauty of my Island.

No comments: