Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Oh my madness!

As we all know I have the wonderful ability to jam too many things into my day and have this crazy ego that makes me think that I can do anything. Maybe that is not an ego thing, maybe just a Watsa thing! So for all of you that have left comments, emailed me, sent voicemails and yes actually sat down in person - I have heard you. The Welcome Home Alex party is being moved to Saturday, August 25th at 2pm. And how about (wow I am actually going to say this) we make it potluck. Yes I am not going to cook. Look at me go now! I am on a roll.
To continue with the theme of asking for help......we are looking for house guests. People who are willing to stay in our home for a night or two, look after the pool and take care of the cats. As Mom will be there with Skylar for the last few days, we are looking to fill our home from August 5th to the 18th. If you would like to come and spend some time in picturesque Sparta, we would love to have you. Please just let me know!
That's it, I have asked for enough!

2 comments:

Lori said...

We will so be there on the 25th!Can't wait to meet Alex and have our baby meet your baby... Ah, the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
Lori

Rita said...

Lad,
Since we have now been friends for what....27 years???? It is only right for our little ones to become the best of friends!