Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Weekend

Well I always say you might as well go out with a bang! Well that is exactly what last weekend ended up being. Four, yes four life milestones occurred to wonderful people in my life.
Lori delivered a beautiful son named Hugh on Saturday afternoon. He is gorgeous! I recieved the best gift of my life be being invited to go up on Friday morning and stay til she delivered. Lori gave birth at home with Jake by her side. It was one the most amazing experiences I have ever had. Lori and I have shared many things over the last 28 years but this one takes the cake.
Denise got married! After years of encouraging John it finally happened. I scooted from the afternoon delivery in St. Catherines to near Goderich for a wondrful night of dancing and laughing. Cheers to you both!
Tara's son Luc graduated and we were able to celebrate with their family. Tara's family has opened their arms and hearts to us so we were so very happy to join this get together.
And last but not least, through all this running around my couz Shanthu could not catch up with me to share his great news that Theresa has said yes to his proposal! So another great bachelor taken by a wonderful woman!
Check out some of the weekend pics at http://www.dropshots.com/saritawv

I will write soon about my fear and excitement about next week! Oh my next week!

No comments: