Sunday, August 5, 2007

Departure Day Has Arrived

The day is here to leave, but I am already getting ahead of myself. I first must thank everyone for their generousity this week:) Not only in gifts for Alex and myself but also in time, laughter, support, encouragement and for many of you - putting up with my endless tears. Saying good bye to my peers at work was tough. Crazy tough. I work with some of the best people ever. My friends and family who continued to check in on me throughout the week to make sure that my stress wasn't getting too out of control - thank you. To those that came this weekend to wish us well - thank you! To all the children in my life who have kept us afloat without one of our own - thank you. Done. I once again have tears streaming down my cheeks!
So I am a little scared. Okay alot. My turn to be a Mom after so much time and now I am scared - so crazy! We will leave our house at 9am, our friends Rick and Sue are taking us to T.O. to fly out. By the time you awake tomorrow morning we will be in Beijing:)
Hoping many Toronto folk can be at the airport when we arrive on the 23rd. Everyone is welcome for the open house on August 25th at 2pm. It is potluck and if you post a comment on this blog with what you are bringing, it will tell others what not to bring!
Please continue to check out pics at http://www.dropshots.com/saritawv . I have updated with pics of the house as my big sis has yet to see our home.
K. Signing off from Canada. Next post from China!
4 SLEEPS:):):)

No comments: