Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good Morning. Good Night.

Just a quickie. I updated the pics from our temple visit. I haven't really shared with you my hair problems but from these pics you will start to see some of the issues with me and crazy humidity. Everyone is still saying that we are lucky because it is cool due to the typhoon. It rained last night so it should only be around 31 without adding in the 94% humidity:)
Mom, we are in Guangzhou. This is also the exit point for the Americans so there are many adoptive families walking around. Happy that Sky ate his food. I have been worried.
Lad & Mom. I will weigh Alex tonight. I ahve no clue how much she weighs. She fits into size 2 diapers and is one of the biggest babies.
It seems like there are many people reading this blog. I guess now everyone knows about me and my life:) Thanks for joining our journey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope everyone is like this obsessed mother and reading your entries over twice !! As these last two were posted below one earlier one! I only discovered that because I re-read the earlier one!
Love keeping up-dated as this shows ! I'm so glad that you are a communicator!!!! I shall love to see the camcorder film, but above all ----- I can't wait till you all come home !!!! love you ! Mum

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your message! You hit the right day from your end!! I tried to call you many times,but I had put an extra 1 in and I kept getting a busy signal !! Shirley would like to know if there is another place to turn off the air C. as it's not turning off at the thermostat [in the office, I think she mentioned.] Also, do the fish need feeding? I'll try to call tomorrow morning our time !! hope Brian survives a possibly traumatic day ! Love, Mum

Anonymous said...

How are her scabies spots,and her congestion/infection ? MMM

Anonymous said...

Plus bed sores ?!!