Friday, August 24, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Home. Sigh. Nothing better than that:) The flight was very long with Alex being over tired and therefore Miss Cranky pants and crying for a couple hours. Then she slept for 6 hours straight! Thank you so much to those that came to the airport. It was so perfect! Once again, we are so very blessed. My brother made a video clip for us - feel free to view. Thanks Mano! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDkaLzokZY
I have also update the pics with some last ones from China and a couple from here. Skylar and Alex are going to be best friends:)
Alex is very happy and doing way better than expected! Can't wait to see family and friends tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! I'm off to watch the video and look at the pictures now!!

geminirn said...

LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!!WELCOME HOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK HOME !!
I hope she and you all settle in easily-
The pictures are fantastic and I hope you have kept all of these as your record -Well written . very human and a joy to have followed !
It has made me very excited to follow Jac's adoption processess
With love and hugs - A Jan