Wednesday, August 8, 2007

One More Sleep!

Wow, we are almost there! I can't believe it. The bizarre mix of emotion has been replaced with complete excitement. I am thrilled that I will be holding my little love by this time tomorrow:) I have to pack the diaper bag tonight so that I am ready for anything tomorrow. We will be flying to Gangzhou in the morning and then will meet her at 2:30pm. Alex will have travelled on a bus for four hours before we meet her. That might be one tired and hungry chick!
So today Brian and I went on a boat cruise. Hopefully I will be able to update the pics as I have borrowed someone's computer and doing this in the hotel room with Brian reading over my shoulder.
http://www.dropshots.com/saritawv
The boat cruise was great and you will see from the pics that Brian loved both the hills and the water buffalo! We then came back to the hotel and I crashed. I am not sleeping well at night at all (you can tell from the bags under my eyes) and it is beginning to take a toll. I think the heat is making it worse - have I told you about the heat? It is like stepping into my car after it has baked in the sun all day when the humidity is in the high 30's and then closing the windows and turning the heater on. That is the best I can do to describe it. You stand outside and begin to sweat. I normally glisten :) but now I have huge drops coming off strange places on my body - too much info Mom?
So back to tomorrow.......wowowowowowowowow.
My next update will be as a Mom:)

No comments: